"Apple has determined that, in a limited number of 13-inch MacBook Pro (non Touch Bar) units, a component may fail causing the built-in battery to expand. This is not a safety issue and Apple will replace eligible batteries, free of charge. Affected units were manufactured between October 2016 and October 2017 and eligibility is determined by the product serial number."
The linked page has a serial number checker. Affected owners that paid for a replacement battery can get a refund.
MicromatDrive Scopev1.1.4 update (use in-app update check)
- Fixed app hang when a LaCie 2big Thunderbolt 2 external drive is connected.
- Improved drive database redundancy for the Attributes tab.
- Updated drive manufacturer company logos.
- Updated Sparkle to version 1.19.0.
- Other improvements and enhancements.
FTC Warns Companies it's Illegal to Condition Warranty Coverage on parts/services
Apple Support/Troubleshooting/How-To Article Updates:
- Prepare for changes to macOS Server (revised)
- How to create a bootable installer for macOS
- 32-bit app compatibility with macOS High Sierra 10.13.4
- About Apple video adapters and cables (with list of compatible Macs)
- If You Forgot passcode for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch or device is Disabled
- If you can't connect to the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store
- Docs on security fixes in 10.13.4 and iOS 11.3 revised (entries added/updated)